Monday, May 24, 2010

Hand on the Plow...and Not Looking Back!

Well it's been two weeks since I came home from my first year of college :)
And lovin' it!

However, I have been dealing with some fleshy things. Flesh tells me, "stay home and go to college in state."

Not that I don't like North Central--I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The people there are wonderful! Wish I could hug each and every one of them right now! But at North Central I'm on my own. I'm not the kid who was out the door the minute I turned 18--God had to tell me! And I'm not sure why but several times during last semester I felt very homesick.

Coming to NCU has gotten me out of my comfort zone for sure. But my flesh hates it. Why? Because home is easier. Home is familiar. Home is comfortable.
So yes that has been a major struggle of mine.

But I already have my mind made up--when the time comes to go back to NCU I'm going no matter how I feel. Why?

"No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God."

Luke 9:62



Selah :) Thank You Jesus, for enabling me to do that which You have called me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment