Monday, March 15, 2010

Back at the grindstone

Sheesh.

It's taking all the self discipline I have just to get out of bed to go to class every morning, and I honestly don't know why. Last semester, I was like a drag-race vehicle from morning to night. Always full of joy. Always happy.

Well not always, but those obstacles were overcome! Hallelujah!

I heard a minister I greatly respect say "you can tell you're sliding spiritually if you are losing your joy."

When I thought about it, it's true.

So instead of moping around defeated all the time, I need to walk by faith, put a smile on my face, speak the Word and GO!!!! I can honestly say that God's promises have never failed me in that respect.

It got me through a tough semester in the fall. God hasn't changed. So I better get off my franny, speak the Word, and do what I know!

Jesus is the same whether I'm at home or at school. As He is, so are we in this world. 1 John 4:17

No comments:

Post a Comment