Monday, January 11, 2010

Fasting-Day 1

ALLLLLLRIGHT TROOPS!!!


Outread. Outpray. Outlast. Be a DOER!! That's the way this boat is rollin' this semester! :D

I got back from Christmas Break a few hours ago, it's the first day of the big fast, and already satan is trying to throw me off!

I've been up since 5:30, flew for about five or six hours, I had a headache (probably due to a lack of caffeine, as one of the things I am fasting is Cokes), and the devil keeps trying to tell me that I am not good enough, that I am a pain in the neck to those around me, and that I'm gonna get homesick halfway through the semester, and so on. Thank goodness he's a liar!!!! :)

1 Corinthians 15:57. But Thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ!

Why then, am I letting the devil depress me, when I know and believe this amazing verse??


No comments:

Post a Comment