Monday, September 7, 2009

College work, college friends, College life! :)

WOWOW! It's been awhile since I've blogged and I apologize. This week was the first week of classes meaning homework, homework, and fellowship!

Can't believe I'm finally here!

COLLEGE IS AMAZING!!!!!

I'm so thankful to God for sending me to this one! It is a Christian college and the main thing that sold me on it was their spiritual emphasis. It seems like the majority here are serious about their relationship with God. We have chapel everyday, LifeCore groups every Tuesday night, Praise Gatherings on Wednesday nights, and opportunities for ministry at every corner!

I have had sooo much fun getting to know the people, my professors, and going to class and even doing homework! Yes you heard me right LOL

It's been a blast!!!

well except when my phone went off in class....TWICE :/

oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment